Monday, June 13, 2005

A Bloody MONSOON!!!

Today, this morning specifically, was one of the wettest I've seen!! I woke up at 8, ready 2 go 2 the first swimteam practice of the year only to find it raining....raining HARD!!! Since i have to ride my bike to the pool, i logically went back to bed!! I was RUDELY awakened about 20 minutes later by my sister, who informed me that my friend Amanda and her sister Lexi were coming in 15 minutes to TAKE us to practice. With much groaning and complaining I dragged myself out of bed and to the 75 minute lapswim in preparation for our short summer season. It was the first exercise I've gotten since...umm, about a year ago, LAST YEAR'S swimteam!! Needless to say i nearly drowned...and there wasn't even ne1 2 save me!! Keep in mind that all this is occuring in the MONSOON-like rain!! But it did clear up this evening, which was nice. 2morrow i heard there's sposta be like, tornados tho...fingers crossed for nice weather!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger born2fly said...

STAY ALIVE ERIKA! I CANT GO ON WITHOUT YOU!

7:49 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger John W. Sikma said...

ah yes, monsoons. I hate this weather, this is supposed to be SUMMER! Anyway, it was cool today though, cause we were marching inside the homeschool building, and the lights went off. All the girls screamed, it was awesome.

7:52 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

john u sadist
u delight in girls screaming dont u john... thats why u make me scream in our football games... im right of course

8:42 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Contrarian said...

Hey Erika, thanks for the nice comments about my post. This was wasn't too bad :-).

Chaz Inc.

Chaz out.

10:33 AM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

I'll live abbs, i promise...or at least I PLAN on it i spose!! John, the whole dark think mite have been very traumatic for the girl if they were scared of the dark, and its just dreadful that u'd laugh at such a thing;-) Chaz, thanx 4 the comment...and ur welcome 4 mine...its so fun 2 leave 'em!!

11:43 AM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Wouldn't it make sense that if she's on the swim team she couldn't drown very easily, due to the fact that she can swim? I like this weather though, you can run about in huge puddles and get washed away.

1:48 PM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Hee hee hee!

1:49 PM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

VERY good pt evie!! See, its a good thing we have u 2 pt out that kinna stuff...else we'd all go around drowning in the huge puddles that wash us away cuz we'd 4get we knew how 2 swim!! Wow, that was complex!!

9:44 PM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Hee hee hee, ha ha, hoo hoo....etc.

9:54 PM, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home