Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Extreme Anger!!

Picture me with a red face and smoke coming out of my ears!! That is close to what I look like right now!! I just had a big huge long back to school post written and was just about to hit the orange Publish Post button when my computer froze!! It did this to me on my last post as well!! I swear, only computers can make me this angry !! This is retarded!! I should breath in and out more probably, hmm? I may or may not rewrite the post...it was a good one though. Ok Erika, 10 years from now this won't matter...but URGH!!

4 Comments:

Blogger scarlatti said...

oh, erika, i know what you're going through... trust me. ive been through the same things... sucks dont it? o well, soon you'll look back on the and LAUUUGH, but for now you have me sympathy
*moomoomoohahaha!* first comment. from here, i take over the world

3:09 PM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger John W. Sikma said...

know how you feel, computers are very annoying. I had to use a ten year old one with dial up for a long time... but really Erika, did you have to swear?

8:46 PM, September 03, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

Scarlett, thanx for the sympathy. I shall NOT laugh, I assure u.

Herman, nice to see you!! and ur prolly right.

Petunia...thanks!!

John, i SO did not swear!!

8:57 PM, September 03, 2005  
Blogger Charles Jurries said...

You said "I swear". ;)

Isn't that annoying? I've had similar things happen to me like that before. If you're doing stuff on Word or Works, it helps to save OFTEN! (Ctrl + S)

11:24 PM, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home