Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Poem For M'lady

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I won't go
to Banquet with you!!

Isn't it beautiful?? I was deeply touched when these beautiful, Longfellow-esque words were recited to me today!! Actually I was laughing my head off...it was pretty funny. The other time...well, it wasn't really a good joke. Interesting how miracles and wonders can be vastly overrated, hmm? Oh well, if all else fails I can go with my dog, right??

Oh, and our robot broke today. I shall go cry now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I got here first!!! Thats like the first time ever!
Which *%&^&%*(&%&%&*(&*(& sent you that horrible travesty of a poem!?!? I shall have to meet theis fellow and disembowel him, or some such horrible punishment, for writing such wretched, abominable poetry! Oh, and for not taking erika to banquet. That was bad too.

2:28 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger scarlatti said...

oh, erika. its ok. life will work out for you im sure. keep your chin up, dahlin!! better times are ahead!!

12:02 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger The Celloist said...

Your robot?

2:49 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger scarlatti said...

methinks its got something to do with science olympiad, aj.

4:25 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Erika said...

Blokhead, there will be NO disembowling!! it was just a JOKE, seeeeeeriously!! we were kidding around when the poem was recited to me!!

Phantom, ur right on both counts. However, banquet is all we've got, so I guess we get a LITTLE overexcited about it:-)

Petunia, much thanx...i'll email u when I get a chance, I swear.

Celloist, it was indeed our robot. My next post shall for sure have pictures...if i can get 'em to work, then u can SEE gwinniper.

Scarlett, thanx 4 the encouragement. Life generally does get better eventually.

11:53 AM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home