Monday, November 20, 2006

Major Milestone!!

This is the official 100th post of My Life....and Stuff!! Shocking, I know. Remember back in kindergarden when we had Zero the Hero day for the 100th day of school? Everyone had to bring in 100 things...like pennies or pretzels or candy corns or whatever? One year one of my teachers even made a cake shaped like 100!! In reflection, i've "met" a ton of amazing people through the blogs, which is pretty sweet. You people have shared some pretty interesting times in my life and even contributed to some of the drama. Thanx to my faithful readers, and to the unfaithful ones...go eat a gummi bear. So anyway, it seems like 100 posts should be comemorated in some special way, the only problem being that I can't think of a good way. You people's favorite post? favorite comment? favorite thing about the blog? the joy you feel when I DON'T post, perhaps? Who even knows. Happy 100th post to me!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

Bri????

12:28 PM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Erika said...

u got a BLOG?? u said u thought they were retarded!!

4:01 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger steveandjanna said...

Booorrrriiiinnnggggg

9:15 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Erika said...

NL, this is what I'd expect of u.

Bri(?)...its gone!! i needed a memory refresher.

7:50 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home